To many, the 2019 RAM 1500 is a dream pickup truck with its available engine that generates 395 horsepower and up to 7,520-pound towing capacity. If you happen to be lucky enough to purchase one from our Dodge dealership, you should consider accessorizing it to not only enhance the performance, but to also enhance the interior. Here are some Mopar® accessories you should consider for your pickup truck:
- Cat-Back Exhaust Systems: If you like to hear your truck rumble at every push of the throttle, the Mopar Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System can give your truck a deeper roar, giving you the advantage over any car, truck, or SUV on the road.
- Lift kit: If you need to make hauling cargo and equipment easier, you maybe in need of a lift kit, which helps keep your truck steady during any towing job.
- RAM air kit: One of the major components in making your truck run at its highest capability is by giving the engine more air, which is what this air kit does in volumes.
- Lockable storage: Sometimes the glove compartment isn’t secure enough or hidden enough to hide your most prized possessions. With the lockable storage, you can keep valuables in the floor of your trucks, locked and safe.
- All-weather floor mats: Dirt, snow, mud, and water can easily get inside your interior, causing havoc on your fabric floor mats. With all-weather floor mats, you’ll be treated to an easy-to-clean solution that keeps your cabin fresh and tidy.
The right accessory can help push your truck to its maximum capability. Take your time in researching the one that best fits your lifestyle. We invite you to visit our RAM dealership, located at 2406 Crain Highway to check out all the accessories firsthand. We hope to see you soon!