If there was a vehicle synonymous with outdoor travel, it would be any of the many Jeep® SUV models we’re currently offering. And if there were ever a time to upgrade, it would be at the start of summer when Mother Nature calls. Before you pack your camping gear and fishing equipment, check out a few of our Jeep cars at Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM that are made for outdoor travel:
2019 Jeep Wrangler
For all-out capability, the 2019 Jeep Wrangler has no match. If it looks and feels as if it were made for the outdoors, it’s because it was with features including:
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 system, which comes standard in the Rubicon model and is best known for giving you more control on the trails, labeled by the most as the “4×4 of the Decade.”
- Available 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Optional 8-speed automatic transmission, giving you enough gear options to go over – or under – any obstacles you may face in your next adventure.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee may look luxurious, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be driven to your next outdoor adventure, especially with features like:
- 60/40-split rear folding seat to give you maximum cargo space to stowaway equipment, from canoes to fishing poles.
- Ample head and legroom in both rows, giving your passengers a comfortable ride, both on the highway and the open trails.
- Nine-speaker Alpine stereo with a 19-speaker premium sound system that will enhance the ambiance and tranquil scenery that only the outdoors can provide.
Before you choose, make sure to test drive to find one that best suits your needs. Come down to your nearest Chrysler dealership today. We hope to see you soon!